WEIGHT LOSS TALLAHASSEE, FL
4 Simple Ways To Lose Weight, Naturally
1. Eating fat-burning foods in your diet: Treating your body "like gold" is an important first step to getting rid of belly fat. Feeding your body with organic or fresh local foods such as fruits, vegetables and hormone-free meats is key for your health.
Increasing your metabolism is one of the quickest ways to burn extra adipose. Focus on eating real foods, especially green vegetables, when you’re trying to lose belly fat. This will help not only get rid of the unwanted visceral fat but also give your body the vital fat and water soluble vitamins that it needs to work properly.
- Protein and fiber rich foods are also a good source of nutrition if you’re trying to lose inches around your waist such as fruits, vegetables, clean, natural meats like fish, beef and chicken, nuts etc.(1)
2. Avoiding high levels of sugar: Refined and processed sugars are very hard for your body to process. Avoiding these is vital to maintaining a healthy body weight, and avoiding extra pounds and inches to the midsection. Most people unknowingly consume these kinds of sugars because they are so heavily marketed at the grocery store and also so easily available in most workplaces.
When you eat a lot of refined sugar, the liver gets overloaded with fructose, and is forced to turn it all into adipose. Depending on your family history, this extra fat is stored in the belly, thighs, face, or arms.
Many research studies have shown that too much processed sugar, mostly due to the large amounts of fructose, can lead to increased accumulation of fat not to mention an increased risk of diabetes, type 2.
Avoid drinking sugar enriched drinks like juices, energy drinks, and soda(2) Soda pop, in particular, is filled with corn syrup which is very difficult for our bodies to process and ends up causing a quick gain in body weight.
3. Mindfulness when your eating: We’ve all fallen victim to mindlessly consuming an entire tub of ice cream, while catching up with our favorite shows. When you’re not paying attention to portions of the foods, it’s easy to get distracted and consuming more than you need.
drinking plenty of filter water is very important to filling full, especially when you first wake up in the morning.
Slowing down the pace in which you consume food can help you be more conscious of how much exactly you’re eating.
Meal prepping is a great way to not only control the portion size of each of the meals you consume daily, but is time and cost effective.
Dealing with emotional stress by comfort eating can quickly add extra calories to your diet. It's important to figure out better ways to handle stressors in your life. (3)
4. Physical exercise: Keeping up with a steady workout routine is perhaps the most obvious tip to avoiding belly fat. What most don’t take into consideration is that recent studies have indicated cardio workouts can significantly reduce body mass index better than simply just using ab-targeting workouts.
Jogging, cycling, and walking in some of Tallahassee great parks is a great way to not only reduce body weight, but also improve overall cardiovascular health
Kettle-bell workouts with squats are also a good alternative to add into your workouts and can potentially lose ~800-900 calories per hour! (4)
Dr. Pragle is a trained expert in combining top-notch scientific research & natural supplements to create individual balance. His firm belief that each person is a unique being & should be treated as such is a paramount concept in his development of specific, individualized wellness protocols using state of the art nutrient formulas for pain relief and weight loss.
Weight Loss Supplements
Beyond Biology’s main ingredient in Mangodrene is (African Mango). Several studies demonstrate the weight loss properties of African Mango. (1) In the largest placebo controlled human study on this ingredient, those taking African Mango lost 28 pounds over a 10-week period compared to only up to 3 pounds in the placebo group. (2) The study participants did not alter their diet.
Beyond Biology Thermozene (Calcium Pyruvate) is involved in energy production, fat and protein metabolism and glycogen storage, potentially enhancing fat loss, sparing lean body mass while increasing endurance. May help support those who are able to maintain a regular exercise routine, but have trouble losing weight to burn fat without nervousness commonly associated with most other over the counter thermogenic fat burners.
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown at very high elevations in the Andes in central Peru. It has been used for centuries by native Peruvians as a food source, it is also used for increasing stamina, energy and for its aphrodisiac qualities. More recent scientific studies have shown that Maca supports male and female hormonal balance. Maca is a root that is ground into a powder and taken in a smoothie or in a vegetable capsule 1-2 times per day. Maca is used extensively by athletes as it has been know to improve performance.
Hormone Balance/ Libido Boost
Ashwagandha is the ingredient in Beyond Biology’s Ultimate Amatory Herb. It’s a stress, stamina and libido supporting supplement. Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry) is an herb that is extensively used in the art and science of Ayurvedic medicine which is the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general support tonic and “adaptogen”. Adaptogens help the bodies response to stress. Ashwagandha has been shown to have a significant antioxidant activity as well as an ability to support a healthy immune system. It has been shown scientifically to lower cortisol levels, which is a by product of unhealthy stress.