Tallahassee Massage Therapy
Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy is a Tallahassee Massage Therapy clinic. Dr. Eric, a chiropractic physician, is also a highly skilled massage therapist with more than 11 years of experience treating all types of musculo-skeletal conditions. That's right! A Doctor who has 11 years experience doing massage therapy. That's a unique skill set that has proven very effective for helping his clients heal quickly. Dr. Eric also mentors other massage therapists for relaxing and therapeutic massages at Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy a chiropractic and massage clinic in Tallahassee, FL. We know finding a good massage therapist is not easy and getting good massages is important to your relaxation and health.
Bryce Estrella-Gibbs, LMT, LE is our lead licensed massage therapist. He delivers a deeply relaxing massage with swedish-massage while targeting and releasing specific trigger points which cause pain or reduce range of motion. Bryce utilizes slow, firm pressure with warm healing hands to unwind tense, knotted muscles. Bryce does excellent full body massage therapies and is a highly skilled male massage therapist in Tallahassee, FL.
Benefits of Medical Massage Therapy:
- Increase blood flow to stimulate healing
- Improve range of motion for the involved joint
- Create body balance for improved posture
- Release trigger points or adhesions
- Flush toxins from muscle knots
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Pain Relief
- Circulate lymph to trigger the body's healing
- Stretch muscles to improve flexibility
- Teach client optimal stretching techniques
- Relaxation for better sleep
Your Massage Session
At Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy, we're committed to a relaxing massage experience with consistency in massage service and pricing, every time. We assure you a relaxing, stress free experience that is both rejuvenating and budget-friendly.
- Meet and Greet : Friendly welcome in a relaxing, spa-like environment. Intake Form to identify key areas of muscle tension. (5 mins.)
- Medical Massage Therapy - blend of deep tissue and relaxation (60-90 mins.)
- Relax - Dress - Replenish with filtered water
Clients of all ages seek benefit from therapeutic massage for:
- Tension headaches- dull, annoying headaches from muscle tension & stress
- Neck Pain- aching, dull pain in right or left shoulder
- TMJ dysfunction- difficulty chewing or popping and clicking of jaw
- Whiplash- cervical strain/sprain usually from past car accidents, sports injuries or slip and falls
- Thoracic Outlet syndrome (weakness or heaviness of arm or hand, numbness in arm, hand or fingers)
- Shoulder Pain/Rotator Cuff Injury
- wrist strain/sprain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome- tingling & numbness in fingers or hand, weakness in hand -dropping objects
- Elbow Pain/ Tennis Elbow
- Sciatica - pain in back, hip and down the back of the leg
- Piriformis Syndrome/Hip Pain - dull ache in buttock or pain after sitting or walking for a long time
- Tendinitis-dull ache or tenderness when bending shoulder, elbow, wrists, knees etc.
- Shin Splint
- Pinched Nerve in neck or back
- Chest pains/Rib Pain (unrelated to cardiovascular system)
- Low Back Pain
- Knee pain
- Heel pain (Plantar Fasciitis)- sharp pain in the heel especially with first few steps after waking up in the morning
4 STAR GOOGLE REVEIWS
I've been by to see Dr. Pragle and Bryce for both chiropractic treatment and aromatherapy massage, and I absolutely love coming them for services. I always leave feeling lighter and more relaxed than when I had come in. The office is ...MoreI've been by to see Dr. Pragle and Bryce for both chiropractic treatment and aromatherapy massage, and I absolutely love coming them for services. I always leave feeling lighter and more relaxed than when I had come in. The office is absolutely accommodating and they offer a personal touch to each session.
I love that I can go to them and they remember the details of our last session whether it be that extra kink in my neck or that trip I just came back from.
I recommend for anyone to go and visit them.-Stacey
This experience was very personal. I really appreciate how small businesses like this one pays close attention to us as customers. The ambience was peaceful and clean. I would definitely return for that reason. However, if you are looking for a thorough foot massage I would search for a place that specializes in Foot massages only. Overall, I believe we paid more for the experience than the actual foot massage.-Amber