SHOULDER PAIN TREATMENT TALLAHASSEE, FL
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Are you looking for shoulder pain relief? Many people are in the same situation with an estimated 35% of americans who suffer from some sort shoulder pain or rotator cuff injury. Many people also feel tense and aching shoulders as well. Most of us think the neck or shoulder aches and pains will eventually go away especially with the right pillow, exercise or stretch. However, if the shoulder pain has been persistent longer than a week, its time to check the spine alignment.
Some Causes of Shoulder Pain
Shoulder pain can be caused by a number of things, including: poor ergonomics at home or work, sleeping position (Stomach sleeping), whiplash caused by a car crash, sports injury, a slip and fall or even a blow to the head. If left untreated, minor shoulder/rotator cuff injuries often worsen causing frozen shoulder, making it hard to sleep or perform daily activities.
5 Star Google Review
I went to see Dr. Pragle right before standardized state testing. I has a knot in my shoulder and my spine was way off. The AO treatment coupled with a massage two weeks later proved to get this teacher in order! I will be going back after this baby! - Roshanna
Symptoms of Shoulder Pain
- Numbness/Tingling in arms and hands
- Neck and Shoulder Pain when turning head
- Muscle knot or trigger point in the shoulders
- Restricted shoulder motion
- Stiffness or soreness in neck especially when turning head
- Difficulty Turning Head
- Sharp shooting pain
Shoulder Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers gentle treatments of shoulder or rotator cuff injuries or shoulder pain with the AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy.
- Shoulder pain relief? Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing adhesions in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation. Massage is a great way to improve the range of motion for the shoulder.