SCIATICA - HIP PAIN TREATMENT TALLAHASSEE
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Sciatica - Hip Pain
Are you suffering needlessly from back, leg or hip pain? If so, you these are not the only one, with an estimated 50% of adults suffering from back or hip pain each year. Sciatica can manifest in many forms from difficulty walking/standing/bending, to sharp pains down the legs, to leg numbness or tingling or dull ache and spasms in the back. Sciatica affects many aspects of life from pain while sitting or driving to limiting exercise and sports activities.
5 Star Google Review
Dr. Pragle is fabulous! I've never needed a chiropractor until five weeks ago. I'm a 63 year old woman and was basically bent double with sciatic pain upon waking one morning. I always feared going to a chiropractor thinking that they would hurt me. I was in so much pain that I simply couldn't even get around my house. Dr. Pragle was so helpful, knowledgeable and calming. I was standing straight after one visit and felt 100% better. I had the AO treatment along with the chiro adjustment and a massage. It was so wonderful that I bought a package. Because of Dr. Pragle I didn't have to take the muscle relaxer or the two pain medications that my doctor had prescribed. This was a positive experience in healing for me. I'm so glad that I made that appointment or I'd still be taking medication. Dr. Pragle has made a big difference in my overall health. I'm walking better and sleeping better without medication. I would highly recommend Dr. Pragle and Jennifer, his massage therapist. They helped me get back to my life! - Wendy
Sciatica- Hip Pain Symptoms Include:
- constant dull ache
- Piriformis Syndrome
- difficulty bending, walking or standing
- numbness tingling in hips, legs or feet
- pain or discomfort when sitting in chair or a car
- shooting nerve pain into hip or down leg
- muscle spasms
- burning sensations in the hip, leg or feet
Sciatica-Hip Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and medical massage therapy for hip pain or sciatica.
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy can release trigger points or muscle adhesions in the hip and back muscles. Massage Therapy also increases blood flow and range of motion in the hip and back. Massage Therapy is also an effective treatment for Piriformis Syndrome is a trigger point or muscle adhesion in the piriformis muscle in the hip which impinges the sciatic nerve.