SCIATICA - HIP PAIN TREATMENT TALLAHASSEE
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Sciatica - Hip Pain
Are you suffering needlessly from back, leg or hip pain? If so, you these are not the only one, with an estimated 50% of adults suffering from back or hip pain each year. Sciatica can manifest in many forms from difficulty walking/standing/bending, to sharp pains down the legs, to leg numbness or tingling or dull ache and spasms in the back. Sciatica affects many aspects of life from pain while sitting or driving to limiting exercise and sports activities.
5 Star Google Review
Dr. Pragle listens to his patients. He acts very professionally but caring. Dr. Pragle uses his elbows to find inflamed parts of body or hot spots. Some of my problems started in 2002 so I am not going to be straightened out over night. But I have started seeing progress Praise The Lord! I have had the crack, pop treatment by some other Chiropractors. Dr. Pragle does not use those methods. In fact he has developed some of the techniques he uses. I went to a Medical Dr. before finding Dr. Pragle after another Chiropractor said he couldnt help me anymore. My Sciatic Nerve on R. lower side was frozen. The Medical Dr. after finding out what insurance I had stated without examining me that I needed a full hip replacement after viewing 1 xray and asking what type of insurance do you have? I knew better. You see I was a Certified Nursing Assistant for almost 30 years. Sciatic Nerve is freeing up now, as well as my R. knee, and behind the R. knee. Also I can raise my right leg and move it more freely now. It doesnt feel like I am dragging a concrete block around attached to R. Side anymore. - Rosa
Sciatica- Hip Pain Symptoms Include:
- constant dull ache
- Piriformis Syndrome
- difficulty bending, walking or standing
- numbness tingling in hips, legs or feet
- pain or discomfort when sitting in chair or a car
- shooting nerve pain into hip or down leg
- muscle spasms
- burning sensations in the hip, leg or feet
Sciatica-Hip Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and medical massage therapy for hip pain or sciatica.
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy can release trigger points or muscle adhesions in the hip and back muscles. Massage Therapy also increases blood flow and range of motion in the hip and back. Massage Therapy is also an effective treatment for Piriformis Syndrome is a trigger point or muscle adhesion in the piriformis muscle in the hip which impinges the sciatic nerve.