If you think you are suffering from sciatica nerve pain or back pain, you are not the only one. Approximately 50% of adults tolerate back or hip pain yearly. Sciatica can come in many variations such as difficulty with limbs, to pain/tingling in the legs or the back. It can influence your lifestyle from pain while sitting or driving, or limited ability to exercise and indulge in sports.
- difficulty bending, walking or standing
- numbness tingling in hips, legs or feet
- pain or discomfort when sitting in chair or a car
- shooting nerve pain into hip or down leg
- muscle spasms
- burning sensations in the hip, leg or feet