After a car accident, you may need a chiropractic doctor? It's so easy to get in an auto accident in Tallahassee, especially around Florida State University on the roads or in a parking garage.  With a significant increase of students moving to Tallahassee, especially for Florida State University, Tallahassee Community College (TCC) or FAMU, the roads have never been more crowded. 

Important things to do after an accident:

  1. Document accident with police report and reporting to your insurance company.  Your insurance company will email or tell you over the phone a claim number.  You take this claim number for your initial exam with Dr. Eric Pragle.
  2. Seek immediate medical or chiropractic exam to document any whiplash or auto accident injuries.   Don't delay your care, if you think you may not be injured, think again, because most injuries take several weeks to become apparent.  If you wait too long, more than 14 days, to seek a professional exam then your auto insurance company will no longer be responsible to pay for your bills.
  3. If your in an accident, chiropractic can help.  A car accident chiropractor, like Dr. Eric Pragle, can help document your injuries with an exam then ease the pain with gentle treatments.