NECK PAIN TREATMENT
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Neck Pain
Does your neck and shoulder pain affect your work? Many other people are in the same situation with an estimated 65% of americans who suffer from some sort of neck or shoulder pain. Many people also feel tense and aching shoulders as well. Most of us think the neck aches and pains will eventually go away especially with the right pillow, exercise or stretch.
Neck pain can be caused by a number of things, including: poor ergonomics at home or work, sleeping position (Stomach sleeping), whiplash caused by a car accidents, sports injury, a slip and fall or even a blow to the head. If left untreated, minor neck injuries often worsen causing severe pain, making it hard to sleep or perform daily activities.
- Numbness/Tingling in arms and hands
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Muscle knot or trigger point in the shoulders
- Head Tilt or Rotated in pictures
- Pain when Turning Head
- Sharp shooting pain
Neck Pain Treatments
- Dr. Eric, a neck pain chiropractor, offers gentle treatments of neck and shoulder injuries with the AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy.
- Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing trigger points or adhesions in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation. Massage Therapy is a great way to improve the range of motion for the neck.