Neck Pain Symptoms And Treatments in Tallahassee
If your neck aches after a long day at work, chances are you are experiencing neck pain. Neck pain can be caused by car accidents, old sports injuries, and even an old pillow or bed can contribute to the pain. Many people also have the tendency to bend forward (tucking the chin) while on a computer or texting on a device. This position puts stress on the joints of the cervical spine as well as near muscles, which can also cause neck pain.
- difficulty turning the head especially when driving a car
- shooting arm pain or numbness
- soreness, tightness or stiffness in the neck
- The AO Chiropractic Adjustment is a gentle vibration to align the Atlas vertebrae (the top vertebrae in the spine).
- Deep Tissue Massage to loosen up the trigger points in the neck and shoulder muscles.