Migraine Treatment Tallahassee, FL
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Migraines - Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy
Do you or someone you know suffer from migraines? If so, your not the only one. An estimated 11 percent of American people live with migraines at some point in their life. Migraines can make it difficult to sleep at night or think clearly during the day. Many people become hyper-sensitive to many different stimuli from lights, sounds or even motion.
Common Causes of Migraines
Migraine Headaches can be triggered by many things, including but not limited to: car accidents/whiplash/head or neck trauma, poor sleep quality/insomnia, hormonal fluctuations, allergies, or high stress levels. An estimated 80% of headaches may originate in the neck. When left untreated, the mildest of headaches can advance into more severe migraines or headaches.
- Prodrome- experience subtle changes; neck stiffness, uncontrollable yawning, depression, irritability.
- Aura (warning symptom)-flashes of light, vision loss, pins and needles sensation in arms or legs
- Attack- pain on one or both sides of head, pulsating or throbbing head pain, light headedness, blurred vision, sensitivity to lights, sounds or smells, difficulty sleeping, and even nausea or vomiting.
- Postdrome- feeling drained of energy reserves thus wiped out.
- Headache with nausea, vomiting, or sensitivity to light
- Throbbing pain on one side of the head
- The AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy are natural, gentle treatments for the relief of migraines and headaches in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Massage Therapy can relieve Migraine headaches by releasing trigger points in the shoulders and neck. Thus, Massage Therapy can improve blood flow and range of motion in shoulders and neck. Pressure points in the temples of the head can also help relieve headaches along with peppermint essential oil.
5 Star Google Reviews
Dr. Pragle and Bryce really work with you to find the cause of any tension, pain or issues. Dr. Pragle is patient, thorough and eager to help his patients get some relief from any ailments. Bryce's magic hands will send you into a deep ...MoreDr. Pragle and Bryce really work with you to find the cause of any tension, pain or issues. Dr. Pragle is patient, thorough and eager to help his patients get some relief from any ailments. Bryce's magic hands will send you into a deep relaxation or have you feeling like you did a strenuous workout, whichever your body needs from him! The foot sanctuary is soothing, relaxing and the perfect way to end your day! -Danielle