Lower Back Pain Relief
Signs, Symptoms, And Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Are you looking for lower back pain relief? If so, you are not alone with an estimated 80% of adults experiencing back pain at one point in their life. Back pain can manifest in many forms, including difficulty walking/standing/bending, sharp pains, numbness or tingling, dull ache or back spasms. Back pain can affect all aspects of lives including home life, relationships, work life and recreational activities. If you have been to pain management doctors or a back pain specialist without success, consider alternatives to get lower back pain relief. It is important to begin the healing process to avoid further suffering and return to regular activities as quick as possible.
Lower back pain affects each of us differently, which makes sense considering there are so many different reasons it can develop, along with various parts of our back or spine that can be affected.
Common Signs and Symptoms of Lower Back Pain can include:
- Inability to stand up for long periods, especially on hard floors
- Tenderness and pain radiating from the low back downward into the hips or thighs. This is likely to be worse when walking, exercising, standing or moving.Sharp pains following a sudden injury, impact, trauma, collision or fall (such as from a sports injury, strain from lifting, car accident or too much bending and twisting).
- Stiffness in the lower back and reduced range of motion. In moderate to severe cases, this can stop you from walking, bending, climbing or lifting normally.Pain when sleeping or first standing up in the morning.
- Discomfort near the tail-bone while sitting, especially when sitting for long periods, such as at work or when driving.Muscle weakness, heaviness or numbness near the thighs or feet and lower back.
Lower Back Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers gentle treatments for lower back pain management with the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and Massage Therapy
- Medical Massage Therapy is also an effective treatment for back pain. Massage Therapy can reduce muscle spasms in the back, release muscle trigger points or adhesion, improve blood flow to the back muscles, increase range of motion in the back and promote healing and relaxation. Deep Tissue Massage Therapy is a common lower back pain treatment.