HEADACHE TREATMENT TALLAHASSEE, FL
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Headaches
Do you suffer from annoying headaches? You are not alone with an estimated seventy to eighty percent of Americans who suffer from headaches at some point in their lives. Headaches can make it difficult to sleep at night or function during the day.
5 Star Google Review
After visiting Pragle Chiropractic for a consultation, I received Atlas Orthogonal (AO) treatment to realign my spine. The treatment reduced my upper back pain and headaches and significantly reduced the number of times I need to see a chiropractor for an adjustment. Following up with a massage has kept me on track and is a great way to relax. I highly recommend giving Pragle Chiropractic and Massage Therapy a try. - Katie
Common Causes of Headaches
Headaches can be triggered by a number of things, including: history of car accident/whiplash/head or neck trauma, poor sleep quality, indoor air quality, concussions, muscle tension from stress, dehydration, neck pain, jaw pain-TMJ, car accidents, slip and fall accident, direct blow to the head, or medications. An estimated 80% of Headaches originate in the neck. If left untreated, mild headaches can easily cause more severe migraines or headaches, making it difficult to regain optimal sleep or perform standard daily activities.
- Dull ache, pulsation or pounding in the head
- Head feels heavy
- Pain behind one or both eyes
- Brain fog
- Throbbing dull pain in the head
- Aching tense shoulders
- The AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy at Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy are gentle, effective treatments for headaches or Migraines in Tallahassee, FL. Find relief for your headaches today, naturally. Take your life back, today!
- Headaches? Massage Therapy can relieve headaches by releasing trigger points and adhesions in the shoulder and neck muscles. Thus, Massage can improve blood flow and range of motion in shoulders and neck. Pressure points in the temples of the head can also help relieve headaches along with peppermint essential oil.