HEADACHE TREATMENT TALLAHASSEE, FL
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Headaches
Looking for a drug-free solution to your headaches? So many people suffer from headaches on a daily and weekly basis, an estimated seventy percent of americans have headaches at some point. Headaches can be annoying even disruption your activities of daily living like sleeping, job performance or relationships.
Some Causes of Headaches
Headaches can be caused by a number of things, including: history of an auto accident/whiplash/head or neck trauma, poor sleep quality, sports injury, muscle tension from stress, dehydration, neck pain, jaw pain-TMJ, direct blow to the head, or medications. An estimated 75% of Headaches come from the neck and shoulders. If left untreated, mild headaches can easily cause more severe migraines or headaches, making it difficult think straight or live life to the fullest.
- Dull ache
- Neck And Shoulder Tension
- Head feels heavy
- Pain behind one or both eyes
- Brain fog
- Throbbing dull pain in the head
- The AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy at Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy (Top Rated Chiropractor in Tallahassee, FL according to ThreeBestRated) are gentle, effective treatments for headaches or Migraines. Find relief for your headaches today, naturally. Take your life back, today!
- Massage Therapy can relieve headaches by releasing trigger points and adhesions in the shoulder and neck muscles. Thus, Massage can improve blood flow and range of motion in shoulders and neck. Pressure points in the temples of the head can also help relieve headaches along with peppermint essential oil.