Fibromyalgia Treatment Tallahassee, FL
Causes, Symptoms, Treatments of Fibromyalgia - Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy
Do you suffer from constant muscle pains or muscle tenderness? If so, you are not alone, with an estimated five million adults in America sufferng from fibromyalgia. When you suffer from fibro, it can be hard to move, sleep or focus on simple daily tasks. Many people with fibro also suffer with fibro-fog (brain fatigue), migraines, tension headaches, Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, neck pain, anxiety, depression, irritable bowel syndrome & back pain.
Common Causes of Fibromyalgia
Fibro symptoms often begin after one or more physical traumas such as car accidents, slip and fall, surgery or a significant psychological stress. However, for some people, fibro symptoms accumulate over time without a discernible triggering event.
Fibromyalgia Symptoms Include:
- Constant muscle pain with specific tender spots
- Pain or discomfort when sitting or standing long durations
- Fibro fog - brain fatigue
- Sleep disorder or insomnia
- Neck pain
- Weather sensitivity
- Back Pain
- At Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy, we offer gentle treatments for Fibromyalgia with the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and Medical Massage Therapy.
- Massage Therapy can help relieve the tender muscle points throughout the body. Massage Therapy helps relax the trigger points or tender spots in the muscles while increasing blood flow and helping to promote healing and relaxation. Massage Therapy is recognized as an important treatment to alleviate the symptoms of fibromyalgia.