Tallahassee Chiropractor - Dr Eric Pragle
As a track and field athlete at Wake Forest University, Dr. Eric was constantly over training and injuring himself. From neck pain, achilles strain, plantar fasciitis, lower back pain, and calf strain, he has suffered through many musculo-skeletal conditions. Thru all the frustrating injuries, he became determined to discover the most effective treatments for natural healing without using medications or surgeries. Deep tissue massage helped release big muscles knots in his calves, which allowed him to walk normally again and return to a high level of competition (including All-ACC Track and Field Athlete). As a massage therapist in Tallahassee, he discovered chiropractic, which not only relieved muscle tension but amplified the benefits of trigger point massage. This convinced him to become a doctor of chiropractic at Life University.
Dr. Pragle has also invented a gentle vibration treatment for the front of the hips that can help relieve hip pain, sciatica and lower back pain. It also helps the hip and back alignments to maintain longer, promoting lasting benefits.
- Bachelors of Science in Health And Sports Science from Wake Forest University
- Masters of Education from Western Oregon University
- Licensed Massage Therapist from Southeastern School of Neuromuscular Masssage
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University
- Top Rated Chiropractor in Tallahassee, FL
- Attended Seminar with Dr. Axe, notable health expert on chiropractic