Tallahassee Chiropractor - Dr Eric Pragle
After countless sports injuries and two car accidents, Dr. Eric was determined to find natural treatments for healing without relying on pills or surgeries. He first discovered the amazing benefits of massage therapy, in particular the St Johns Method of Neuromuscular Therapy.(1) Then as a massage therapist, he learned about the AO Treatment and how the combination of the AO Treatment plus massage was so powerful in healing. He became an expert of the AO Treatment after more than Four years of training with the inventor, Dr. Roy Sweat. The AO Treatment is unique with only 250 Board Certified Atlas Orthogonal(AO) Doctors practicing throughout the world.
Dr. Eric has also invented a vibration treatment for the hips and back that can be helpful for hip pain, sciatica and back pains. It also helps the hip and back alignments to maintain longer, promoting lasting benefits.
5 Star Google Review
I highly recommend Dr. Pragle to anyone that is looking for a great doctor. He is an excellent chiropractor who addresses my health needs quickly and effectively.There's no pressure to buy costly packages or sessions and he's such a great guy. Every time I need an adjustment or a massage it's so easy to get in and then go on with my day feeling great! - Amanda
Highlights That Can Help You
- Bachelors of Science in Health And Exercise Science from Wake Forest University
- Masters of Education from Western Oregon University
- Licensed Massage Therapist from Southeastern School of Neuromuscular Masssage
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University (2)
- Board Certification Atlas Orthogonal (AO Treatment) from Dr. Sweat (the inventor)
- Top Rated Chiropractor in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Attended Seminar with Dr. Axe, notable health expert on chiropractic(3)