Tallahassee, Florida Chiropractor - Dr Eric Pragle
Dr. Eric wants to help you get well. With 10 years experience as a Massage Therapist and 4 years experience as a chiropractor, he offers a unique blend of gentle treatments at Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy.
Dr. Eric became an expert of the AO Treatment after more than 4 years of training with the inventor, Dr. Roy Sweat. The AO Treatment is unique with only 250 Board Certified Atlas Orthogonal(AO) Doctors practicing throughout the world.
Highlights That Can Help You
- Bachelors of Science in Health And Exercise Science from Wake Forest University
- Masters of Education from Western Oregon University
- Licensed Massage Therapist from Southeastern School of Neuromuscular Masssage
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University, Atlanta, Ga.
- Board Certification Atlas Orthogonal (AO Treatment) from Dr. Sweat (the inventor)
- Personal passion of Peri-Menopause issues for women (wife is experiencing many of these conditions) including protocols for anxiety, chronic fatigue, hormone balance, decreased libido and overall relaxation treatments.
- Top Rated Chiropractor in Tallahassee, Florida.
5 Star Google Review
I am so grateful to Dr. Pragle for relieving the worst pain I've ever had in such a gentle and non-invasive way. On my first visit he checked the alignment of my neck and hips, and did the realignment of my atlas bone, which consisted of holding a metal wand vibrating at a high speed behind my ear--I could barely feel anything, but it did palpably shift the bone (I had been able to feel a big knob way out of place beforehand). He did some adjustments using a tilting table--at no time did he do anything that caused loud cracking and popping, which I have always had at dozens of other chiropractic appointments. He is extremely observant of his patient's posture and body positions and this tells him what needs to be released. He communicated clearly and told me to expect improvement to be gradual because the body's own healing was a process that the alignments and releases allowed to begin. I was glad he warned me, because this was borne out, as the next day the AREA that was painful had shrunk about 95%, but the intensity of the pain that remained was unchanged. By the third day all the terrible nerve pain in shoulder, neck, and arm was gone. I know that if I had gone to the orthopedic clinic, the docs would have offered me either a cortisone shot or surgery, and neither of those would have addressed the cause of the pain. I have had two subsequent visits in which he further loosened some tightened muscles and tissue, and I feel much better--both straighter and more flexible, with much easier motion. I can't recommend him highly enough. His practice is relatively new, so he has a small staff, but be sure to get in on the vanguard of AO treatment--he might put the orthopedic surgeons out of business! - Roxane