Looking for a chiropractor near Crawfordville, FL that treats auto injuries? Try our gentle chiropractic treatment for your whiplash, neck pain or back pain. Most of us think the neck soreness will go away especially with rest or anti-inflammatories pills. However, after a car wreck the body releases chemical endorphins which block the real damage done to the spine and surrounding muscles and masks the injuries for up to 2-6 weeks later. That's why it is so important to seek a personal injury doctor's help as soon as possible to get an initial exam and begin the healing process.
Common Symptoms After A Car Accident
- Numbness/Tingling in arms and hands
- Sore neck and shoulders
- Sore or aching back
- Lower back pain
- Difficulty Turning Head or Bending Back
- Sharp shooting arm or leg pains
Three Accident Recovery Treatments
- Dr. Pragle offers the AO Treatment and Back Treatment. These are a sequence of gentle vibrations to re align the neck, back and hips.
- Spinal decompression- decompresses the vertebrae, relieving both bulging discs and nerve pains.
- Medical massage therapy. Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing trigger points in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation.
For more information on Pragle Chiropractic And Massage, please visit www.praglechiro.com or call/text 850 508 5951.
posted by Dr. Eric Pragle