Been in a car accident? A chiropractor near Marianna, FL discusses symptoms and treatments. Does your neck and back hurt after an accident? With an estimated 3 millions car accidents a year, many people suffer from some sort of residual neck or back pain. Most of us think the neck soreness will go away especially with ice. However, after a car wreck the body releases chemical endorphins which block the real damage done to the spine and surrounding muscles and masks the injuries for up to 2-8 weeks later. That's why it is so important to seek a personal injury doctor's help as soon as possible to get an initial exam and begin the healing process.
Common Symptoms After An Accident
- Numbness/Tingling in arms and hands
- Sore neck and shoulders
- Sore or aching back
- Jaw popping or clicking
- Difficulty Turning Head or Bending Back
- Sharp shooting arm or leg pains
Three Accident Recovery Treatments
- Dr. Pragle offers the AO Treatment and Back Treatment. These are a sequence of gentle vibrations to re align the neck, back and hips.
- Spinal decompression- decompresses the vertebrae, relieving both bulging discs and nerve pains.
- Medical massage therapy. Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing trigger points in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation.
For more information about Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy, visit www.praglechiro.com or call 850 508 5951