Been in a car accident? A chiropractor near Bainbridge, Ga discusses symptoms and treatments. Does your neck and back hurt after an accident? With an estimated 2-3 millions auto accidents a year, many people suffer from some sort of neck or back pain. Most of us think the neck soreness will go away especially with rest. However, after a traumatic accident the body releases chemical endorphins which block the real damage done to the spine and surrounding muscles and masks the injuries for up to 2-8 weeks later. That's why it is so important to seek a personal injury doctor help as soon as possible to get an initial exam and begin the healing process.
Symptoms After An Accident
- Numbness/Tingling in arms and hands
- Sore neck and shoulders
- Sore or aching back
- Difficulty Turning Head
- Sharp shooting arm or leg pains
Accident Recovery Treatments
- Dr. Eric offers the AO Treatment and Back Treatment. These are a sequence of gentle vibrations to re align the neck, back and hips.
- Spinal decompression- decompresses the vertebrae, relieving both bulging discs and nerve pains.
- Medical massage therapy. Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing trigger points in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation.
For more information about Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy, visit www.praglechiro.com or call 850 508 5951