Annoying neck pain after sleeping? A Chiropractor in Tallahassee discusses neck pain relief. Neck pain can be caused by a number of things, including: poor ergonomics at home or sleeping, sleeping position (Stomach sleeping), whiplash caused by an car accident, sports injury, a slip and fall or even a concussive blow to the head. If left untreated, minor neck aches and pains often worsen causing severe pain, making it hard to sleep or perform daily activities such as turn your head.
Some Common Symptoms
- Tension Headaches
- Numbness/Tingling in neck, arms or hands
- Neck and Shoulder Pains
- Muscle knot in the shoulders
- Pain when Turning Head
- Sharp shooting pain into arm
Neck Pain Relief Treatment
- Dr. Eric, a neck pain chiropractor, offers gentle treatments of neck pain with the AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy.
- Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing adhesions in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation. Massage Therapy along with cervical traction are great ways to improve the range of motion for the neck.
- Dr. Eric also assesses sleep, including proper mattress, and pillow for neck support and comfort as well as work place ergonomics to make sure that your work is not aggravating your neck prevention healing.
For more information about Pragle Chiropractic And Massage, please visit www.praglechiro.com or call 850 508 5951
posted by Dr. Eric Pragle