Posted By Dr.Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Does your neck and shoulders hurt after an accident? Many other people are in the same situation with an estimated 2-3 millions auto accidents a year with many people suffering from some sort of neck or shoulder pain. Most of us think the neck or shoulder aches and pains will eventually go away especially with the right pillow, exercise or stretch.
Symptoms After A Car Accident
- Numbness/Tingling in arms and hands
- Tense neck and shoulders
- Muscle knot or trigger point in the shoulders
- Head Tilt or Rotated in pictures
- Difficulty Turning Head
- Sharp shooting pain
Car Accident Treatments
- Dr. Eric, a car accident chiropractor, offers gentle treatments of neck and shoulder injuries with the AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy.
- Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing trigger points in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation. Massage Therapy is a great way to improve the range of motion for the neck.
5/5 Star Google Review
Dr. Pragle truly cares about the health of people he is caring for.
My daughters and I were in a car accident and went to see Dr. pragle afterwards. He gave a thourough exam and explanation of how the AO treatment works. Now we are all feeling better than we did before the accident. - Rebekah
For more information visit www.praglechiro.com or call 850 508 5951