Posted By Dr. Eric Pragle
Are you looking for lower back pain relief after a car accident? If so, you are not alone with about 70% of adults experiencing back pain at one point in their life. Back pain can manifest in many forms, including difficulty walking/standing/bending, sharp pains, numbness or tingling, dull ache or back spasms. Back pain can affect all aspects of lives including home life, relationships, work life and recreational activities. If you have been to pain management doctors or a back pain specialist without success, consider alternatives to get lower back pain relief. It is important to begin the healing process to avoid further suffering and return to regular activities as quick as possible.
- History of Sports injury
- Recent Car accident
- Slip and fall
- Excessive Sitting without proper support
- Improper Shoes or Foot Support
- Scoliosis or spine curvature
- Improper lifting techniques
- Worn out bed
Ways for Lower Back Pain Relief
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers gentle treatments for back pain with the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and Massage Therapy
- Medical Massage Therapy is also an effective treatment for back pain. Massage Therapy can reduce muscle spasms in the back, release muscle trigger points or adhesion, improve blood flow to the back muscles, increase range of motion in the back and promote healing and relaxation. Dr.Eric also instructs his clients on proper stretching, sitting, and sleeping position to relief pain and prevent future pains.
For more information visit www.praglechiro.com or call 850 508 5951