Plantar Fasciitis? Annoying Heel Pain, especially in the morning. Millions of Americans suffer from foot pain, heel pain or plantar fasciitis. It is far too common and causes many people to change or limit their daily activities. Plantar Fasciitis is characterized by a heel pain which is more pronounced and noticeable in the morning especially when you take the first step out of bed. Common symptoms include:
- heel pains which ease after moving around in the morning
- heel pains worsen with barefoot walking or improper foot support
- tendency to limp or favor the painful foot.
- flat feet or fallen arches
- Reduce weight bearing exercises like running, squats, long walks
Plantar Fasciitis may be caused by improper spine alignment, hip alignment, shoes or past history of a foot, leg and hip injury.
At Pragle Chiropractic And Massage we offer gentle treatments including:
- Gentle spine alignments for the neck, back and hips.
- Dr. Eric assess your foot mechanics to recommend proper support and shoes along with stretches.
- Medical massage therapy to release adhesion or trigger points in the deep calf and foot muscles.
- Foot Sanctuary - foot soak with essential oils to reduce inflammation and loosen muscles and fascia in the foot.
- Dr. Eric also instructs his clients on proper stretching and self massage techniques to speed up the healing process. Please contact Pragle Chiropractic And Massage at 850 508 5951 to book an appointment or visit www.praglechiro.com for more information.
Posted by Dr. Eric Pragle