Annoying neck pain? A Chiropractor in Tallahassee discusses neck pain relief. Neck pain can be caused by a number of things, including: poor ergonomics at home or work, sleeping position (Stomach sleeping), whiplash caused by an auto accident, sports injury, a slip and fall or even a concussive blow to the head. If left untreated, minor neck aches and pains often worsen causing severe pain, making it hard to sleep or perform daily activities such as turn your head while driving a car.
Some Common Symptoms
- Tension Headaches
- Numbness/Tingling in shoulders, arms or hands
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Muscle knot or trigger point in the shoulders
- Pain when Turning Head
- Sharp shooting pain into arm
Neck Pain Relief Treatments
- Dr. Eric, a neck pain chiropractor, offers gentle treatments of neck pain with the AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy.
- Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing adhesions in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation. Massage Therapy is a great way to improve the range of motion for the neck.
- Dr. Eric also assesses sleep, including proper mattress, and pillow for neck support and comfort as well as work place ergonomics to make sure that your work is not aggravating your neck prevention healing.
For more information about Pragle Chiropractic And Massage, please visit www.praglechiro.com or call 850 508 5951