posted by Dr. Eric Pragle
Are you suffering from sciatica or hip pain? If so, you these are not the only one, with an estimated 40% of adults suffering from back or hip pain each year. Sciatica can manifest in many ways from difficulty walking/bending, to sharp pains down the legs, to leg numbness or tingling or dull ache and spasms in the back. Sciatica affects many aspects of life from pain while sitting or driving to limiting sports activities.
- constant dull ache
- difficulty bending or standing
- numbness tingling in hips, legs or feet
- pain or discomfort when sitting in chair or a car
- shooting nerve pain into hip or down leg
- muscle spasms
- burning sensations in the hip, leg or feet
Sciatica-Hip Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and medical massage therapy for hip pain or sciatica.
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy can release trigger points or muscle adhesions in the hip and back muscles. Massage Therapy also increases blood flow and range of motion in the hip and back. Massage Therapy is also an effective treatment for Piriformis Syndrome is a trigger point or muscle adhesion in the piriformis muscle in the hip which impinges the sciatic nerve.
For More info., please call 850 508 5951 or visit www.praglechiro.com