posted by Dr Eric Pragle
Does your neck or shoulders ache while at work? Many people are in the same situation with an estimated 60% of americans who suffer from some sort of neck or shoulder pain. Most of us think the neck or shoulder aches and pains will eventually go away especially with the right pillow, exercise or stretch.
Some Causes of Neck Pain
Neck pain can be caused by a number of things, including: poor ergonomics at work, sleeping position (Stomach sleeping), worn out pillow, whiplash caused by an auto accident, sports injury or even a blow to the head. If left untreated, minor neck injuries often worsen causing severe neck pain, making it hard to sleep or perform daily activities.
Symptoms of Neck Pain
- Numbness/Tingling in arms and hands
- Tense neck and shoulders
- Muscle knot or trigger point in the shoulders
- Poor sleeping
- Stiffness or soreness in neck especially when turning head
- Head Tilt or Rotated in pictures
- Forward Head Position
- Difficulty Turning Head
- Sharp shooting pain
Neck Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers gentle treatments of neck injuries or neck pain with the AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy.
- Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing adhesions in the neck and shoulders while promoting healing and relaxation. Massage Therapy is a great way to improve the range of motion for the neck.
For More Information visit www.praglechiro.com or call 850 508 5951