posted by Dr. Eric Pragle
Are you living with an aching back? If so, you are not alone with an estimated 70% of adults experience back pain at one point in their life. Back pain can come in many forms, including difficulty walking/standing/bending, sharp pains, numbness or tingling, dull ache or back spasms. Back pain can affect all aspects of lives including home life, relationships, work life and recreational activities. It is important to begin the healing process to avoid further suffering and return to regular activities as quick as possible.
Back Pain Symptoms Include:
- constant dull ache
- difficulty bending, walking or standing
- numbness tingling in hips, legs or feet
- pain or discomfort when sitting in chair or a car
- radiating pain down the leg
- hip pain
- piriformis syndrome
- pain when coughing or sneezing
- back muscle spasms
- burning sensations
5 Star Google Review
I first went to Dr. Pragle a few months back. I had lower back aches and a series of other issues that I didn't realize came about as a result of a misalignment of the atlas--a bone at the base of your head. This chiropractic practices employs the AO treatment, which applies vibrations to your back and behind the ear to realign your spine and reset the atlas. It has made a huge difference: no more backaches, and relief in my other ailments as well. Dr. Pragle also encouraged me to adapt my sleeping position and use more supportive footwear--both changes that have also contributed to my wellness. I highly recommend this practice! - Estee
Back Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers gentle treatments for back pain relief with the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and Massage Therapy
- Medical Massage Therapy is also an effective treatment for back pain. Massage Therapy can reduce muscle spasms in the back, release muscle trigger points or adhesion, improve blood flow to the back muscles, increase range of motion in the back and promote healing and relaxation. Deep Tissue Massage is a common treatment for low back pain.
- Dr. Eric also recommends specific natural supplement to speed up the healing.
For more info., please visit www.praglechiro.com or call 8505085951.