posted by Dr. Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Relaxation Massage is a full body massage with aromatherapy (if preferred) tailored to your individual needs using a combination of Swedish-massage therapy techniques. Although more of a gentle treatment, a relaxation massage can still relieve headaches, neck pain, lower back pain while promoting deep, restful sleep.
Aromatherapy is a vast healing art which encompasses the study of the human body, plants, methods of extraction and many types of complementary medicine including Chiropractic and Massage therapy. Aromatherapy and the use of essential oils is a very ancient practice utilized by all of the past civilizations as a form of natural medicine and also for building good health and preventative medicine. It is a completely natural remedy that has many diverse uses for healing and relaxation.
Benefits of a Relaxation Massage:
- Release trigger points or adhesions
- Increase blood flow to stimulate healing
- Improve range of motion for the involved joint
- Create body balance for improve posture
- Stretch muscles to improve flexibility
- Teach athlete self-massage techniques
- Teach optimal stretching technique
- Relaxation for better rest and sleep
Please visit Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy at www.praglechiro.com to learn about therapeutic massages, gentle chiropractic and the Foot Sanctuary. Or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/praglechiro.