posted by Dr. Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Massage Therapy has many healing and relaxing qualities. Massage has become mainstream as more people are looking for relief from musculo-skeletal conditions as well as relaxation that is natural.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Increase blood flow to stimulate healing
- Improve range of motion for the involved joint
- Create body balance for improved posture
- Release trigger points or adhesions
- reduces mental and physical stress levels
- Flush toxins from muscle knots
- Circulate lymph to trigger the body's healing
- Stretch muscles to improve flexibility
- Teach client optimal stretching techniques
- Relaxation for better sleep
At Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy, Dr. Eric, a chiropractic physician, is also a skilled massage therapist with more than 11 years of experience treating all types of musculo-skeletal conditions. We know finding a good massage therapist is not easy and getting good massages are important to your relaxation and health. Please visit www.praglechiro.com to learn more or book an appointment.