posted by Dr. Eric Pragle, LMT, DC
Are you suffering from back, hip pain or sciatica? If so, you are not alone with an estimated 40% of adults suffering from back or hip pain each year. Sciatica can manifest in many forms from difficulty walking, standing, bending, to sharp pains down the legs, to leg numbness or tingling or dull ache and spasms in the back. Sciatica affects many aspects of life from pain while sitting or driving to limiting exercise and sports activities.
Sciatica- Hip Pain Symptoms Include:
- constant dull ache
- Piriformis Syndrome
- difficulty bending, walking or standing
- numbness tingling in hips, legs or feet
- pain or discomfort when sitting
- shooting nerve pain into hip or down leg
- muscle spasms
- burning sensations in the hip, leg or feet
Sciatica-Hip Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and medical massage therapy for hip pain or sciatica.
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy can release trigger points or muscle adhesions in the hip and back muscles. Massage Therapy also increases blood flow and range of motion in the hip and back. Massage Therapy is also an effective treatment for Piriformis Syndrome is a trigger point or muscle adhesion in the piriformis muscle in the hip which impinges the sciatic nerve. Medical Massage Therapy stimulates the body's natural healing while providing much needed relaxation for rest and sleep at night.
Please visit Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy for more information or to book an appointment at www.praglechiro.com.