posted by Dr. Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Low Back Pain - Pragle Chiropractic
Are you suffering from low back pain? If so, you are not alone with an estimated 80% of adults experiencing back pain at one point in their life. Back pain can manifest in many forms, including difficulty walking/standing/bending, sharp pains, numbness or tingling, dull ache or back spasms. Back pain can affect all aspects of lives including home life, relationships, work life & recreational activities.
Some Causes of Low Back Pain
- History of Sports injury
- Recent car accident
- Slip and fall
- Excessive Sitting in a chair or car without proper support
- Improper Shoes or Foot Support
- Sitting on a wallet or phone
- Improper lifting techniques
- Worn out bed
Back Pain Symptoms Include:
- constant dull ache
- difficulty bending, walking or standing
- numbness tingling in hips, legs or feet
- pain or discomfort when sitting in chair or a car
- radiating pain down the leg
- hip pain
- piriformis syndrome
- pain when coughing or sneezing
- back muscle spasms
Low Back Pain Treatments
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage offers effective, gentle treatments of low back pain with the AO Treatment, Back Treatment and Massage Therapy.
- Medical Massage Therapy is also an effective treatment for low back pain. Massage Therapy can reduce muscle spasms in the back, release muscle trigger points or adhesion, improve blood flow to the back muscles, increase range of motion in the back and promote healing and relaxation. Deep Tissue Massage Therapy is a common treatment for low back pain.
Please contact Pragle Chiropractic And Massage at 850 508 5951 or visit our website at www.praglechiro.com to learn more or book an appointment.