Posted by Dr. Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Do you suffer from migraines or headaches? Can you feel them coming on? Millions of Americans suffer from Migraines and Headaches. Migraines can be uncomfortable even debilitating, making it difficult to lead a normal life.
Chronic Migraines or Headaches can be triggered by a number of things, including: history of car accident/whiplash/neck or head trauma, poor sleep quality, hormonal changes, muscle tension from stress, dehydration, neck pain, TMJ or medications. An estimated 70% of Headaches originate in the neck. If left untreated, mild headaches can easily cause more severe migraines or headaches, making it difficult to sleep or perform daily activities. Heal yourself at Pragle Chiropractic!
- Prodrome- experience subtle changes; neck stiffness, uncontrollable yawning, depression, irritability
- Aura-flashes of light, vision loss, needles and pins sensation in arm or leg or speech difficulty
- Attack- pain on one or both sides of head, pulsating or throbbing head pain, light headedness, blurred vision, sensitivity to lights, sounds or smells, difficulty sleeping, and nausea or vomiting.
- Postdrome- feeling wiped out and drained.
- Dull ache or pounding in the head
- vision changes
- Pain behind one or both eyes
- Throbbing dull pain in the head
- sleep difficulty
- Radiating neck or shoulder pain
- TMJ/ Jaw tenderness
Pragle Chiropractic offers a synergistic blend of gentle treatments for migraines and headaches without medications. The AO Treatment, Back Treatment, spinal decompression with custom massage therapy are a successful, non-invasive alternative to medications for the relief of migraines or headaches, naturally. These gentle treatment create ideal conditions for your body to heal itself, naturally! Find relief for your migraines or headaches today, without drugs, nerve ablations, or surgeries. Please visit www.praglechiro.com to learn more or book your appointment.