Posted By Dr. Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Life Happens to all of us, if were lucky! Most people have wear and tear on their bodies or accidents or any number of things happen to them. As a result many people have aches and pains either occasionally or constantly. So here is a short list of ways to assist them body in healing naturally.
- Walk daily for 30 - 40 minutes in a safe area with good shoes and a partner if possible.
- Get outside and get some sunshine daily, during walk or sitting. Sunshine is know to aid healing and increase vitamin D in the body. Morning sunshine is good because it is not as intense as afternoon sun while having all the good benefits.
- Gentle stretching (or yoga is also great) especially in the morning with a stretching routine or simple yoga poses can be incredible beneficial as most of us spend most of our time sitting. Stretching helps prevent muscle strains and sprains. It also is helpful for sleeping more restfully.
- Avoid wireless devices after 8 pm at night because they often act as stimulants and can adversely affect sleep.
- Try not to drink caffeine in the evening if you are sensitive as it can keep you from restful sleep.
- Go to sleep before 9:30 pm as this keep hormones in the body peaked between 10-12 pm at night. The most important hormone is growth hormone which synergizes with many other hormones and helps build bone and muscle.
- Drink plenty of water is vitally important to our health as our bodies are 70% water. water cleanses, purifies, replenishes our bodies. A good water filter can remove distasteful substances in water and make it taste much better, which helps us to drink more.
- Eating plenty of whole grains, lean meats and fruits and vegetables
- Consider natural supplements such as multi vitamins, fish oil and other herbs.
At Pragle Chiropractic our mission is to help those in Tallahassee, FL and surrounding areas who suffer with migraines, headaches, neck pain, TMJ, and back pain using only the most advanced and successful treatments including the AO treatment. Please feel free to call 850 508 5951 with any questions. We understand that you are looking for safe and effective alternatives to medications and surgeries. We want our patients to get as well as possible as quick as possible so they get back to enjoying their lives. Gentle, effective pain relief for migraines, headaches, neck pain, TMJ, lower back pain and fibromyalgia. We believe in natural healing. Please visit www.praglechiro.com to book your appointment. Pragle Chiropractic is located at 1820 Riggins Rd #1 Tallahassee, FL 32308