Posted by Dr. Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Does your shoulder ache or pop? Many people are in the same situation with an estimated 30% of americans who suffer from some sort shoulder pain or rotator cuff injury. Many people also feel tense and aching shoulders as well. Most of us think the neck or shoulder aches and pains will eventually go away especially with the right pillow, exercise.
Some Causes of Shoulder Pain
Shoulder pain can be caused by a number of things, including: poor ergonomics at home or work, sleeping position (Stomach sleeping), whiplash caused by a car crash, sports injury, a slip and fall or even a blow to the head. If left untreated, minor shoulder/rotator cuff injuries often worsen causing frozen shoulder.
Symptoms of Shoulder Pain
- Numbness/Tingling in arms and hands
- Tense neck and shoulders
- Muscle knots in the shoulders
- Limited shoulder motion
- Stiffness or soreness in neck
- Head Tilt or Rotated
- Rounded Shoulders
- Difficulty Turning Head
- Sharp shooting pain
Shoulder Pain Treatments In Tallahassee
- Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy offers gentle treatments of shoulder or rotator cuff injuries or shoulder pain with the AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy.
- Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing trigger points or adhesions in the shoulders and rotator cuff while promoting healing and relaxation. Massage Therapy is a great way to improve the range of motion for the shoulder.
Please visit www.praglechiro.com to learn more or to book an appointment.