posted By Dr. Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Do you or someone you know suffer from migraine headaches? If so, your not the only one. An estimated 12 percent of American people live with migraines at some point in their life. Migraines can make it difficult to sleep at night or think clearly during the day. Many people become hyper-sensitive to many different things from lights, sounds or even motion.
5 Star Genbook Review
"When I first visited Dr. Pragle, I suffered from chronic migraines. I had around 15-20 headache days a month. I had heard that Dr. Pragle was good with migraines, but I didn't dare to hope that he would be able to almost completely eliminate them. I now only experience a migraine once a month. If I have two headaches in a month, I know it's time to go back to check my alignments. I highly recommend him if you need chiropractic work or a massage therapy. Dr. Pragle and Bryce are awesome!"
Common Causes of Migraines
Migraine Headaches can be triggered by many things, including but not limited to: car accidents/whiplash/head or neck trauma, poor sleep quality/insomnia, hormonal fluctuations, allergies, or high stress levels. An estimated 80% of headaches may originate in the neck. When left untreated, the mildest of headaches can advance into more severe migraines or headaches.
- Prodrome- experience subtle changes; neck stiffness, uncontrollable yawning, depression, irritability.
- Aura (warning symptom)-flashes of light, vision loss, pins and needles sensation in arms or legs
- Attack- pain on one or both sides of head, pulsating or throbbing head pain, light headedness, blurred vision, sensitivity to lights, sounds or smells, difficulty sleeping, and even nausea or vomiting.
- Postdrome- feeling drained of energy reserves thus wiped out.
- Headache with nausea, vomiting, or sensitivity to light
- The AO Treatment plus medical massage therapy are natural, gentle treatments for the relief of migraines and headaches in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Massage Therapy can relieve Migraine headaches by releasing trigger points in the shoulders and neck. Thus, Massage Therapy can improve blood flow and range of motion in shoulders and neck. Pressure points in the temples of the head can also help relieve headaches along
For more information please visit www.praglechiro.com to learn more or to book an appointment.