posted by Dr. Eric Pragle, DC, LMT
Approximately 3 million car accidents happen every year in the unites states, with many others not reported. So what happens after a car accident? What should you do after a car accident? Well the obvious is get a police report, file an insurance claim and then go see a doctor to be examined. After the force of an auto accident, many people experience muscle pains and spasms. After the swelling and inflammation decrease, it is important to get a massage to help your body heal itself. Here are some benefits of massage for people who have been in a car wreck.
BENEFITS OF MEDICAL MASSAGE:
- Increase blood flow to stimulate healing
- Improve range of motion for the involved joint
- Create body balance for improved posture
- Release trigger points or adhesions
- Flush toxins from muscle knots
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Pain Relief
- Circulate lymph to trigger the body's healing
- Stretch muscles to improve flexibility
- Teach client optimal stretching techniques
- Relaxation for better sleep
At Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy we offer medical massage therapy to help people in Tallahassee recover from a car accident. Please visit www.praglechiro.com to learn more or book an appointment.