Dr Eric Pragle Chiropractor Monticello Fl. Ph (850) 508-5951 or book online. Chiropractor & Massage Therapy Services. Professional Chiropractor Monticello Fl
In a recent or past Car accident? Chiropractor near Monticello, FL discusses some common symptoms and natural treatments without using pills or surgery. Is your neck or back sore or painful after a car wreck? Accidents are so easy to get into and so many people continue to suffer from their auto injuries for months and often times years later. Most of us think our neck or back soreness will heal on it's own with rest or NSAIDs. However, after an accident, your body releases chemical hormones to temporarily block the damage, often masking the real injuries for up to four to five weeks. That's why it is important to seek a chiropractic physician for an exam and treatment within the 14 days so your car insurance will provide you coverage. Here are some common symptoms:
- Numbness/Tingling in arms or hands
- Sore neck and shoulders with difficulty turning head
- Lower back pain
- Dr. Pragle offers the AO treatment and back treatment, which are a sequence of gentle vibrations to align the neck, back and hips. The AO Treatment has evidence-based research on effectiveness as a car accident treatment for whiplash and neck pain.
- Spinal decompression- decompresses the vertebrae, relieving both bulging discs and nerve pains especially in the arms or down the legs.
- Deep tissue massage therapy is effective for releasing trigger points in the neck, shoulders and back while promoting range of motion and blood flow