Dr Eric Pragle Chiropractor Monticello Fl. Ph (850) 508-5951 or book online. Chiropractor & Massage Therapy Services. Professional Chiropractor Monticello Fl
Car accident? Chiropractor near Monticello, FL discusses symptoms and treatments. Is your neck or back sore or painful after an auto accident? Accidents are so easy to get into and so many people continue to suffer from their auto injuries for months and often times years later. Most of us think our neck or back soreness will go away with rest or ice. However, after an accident, our body releases hormones (the flight or fight chemical) which temporarily blocks the musculo skeletal pains and nerve damage,often masking the real injuries for up to three to five weeks later. That's why it is important to seek a chiropractor for an exam and treatment within the 14 days of your MVA. Don't ignore the signs or symptoms.
- Numbness/Tingling in arms or hands
- Sore neck and shoulders
- Lower back pain
- Hard to turn Head
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Dr. Eric offers the AO Treatment and Back Treatment. These are a sequence of gentle vibrations to re align the neck, back and hips. The AO Treatment has evidence-based research on effectiveness as a car accident treatment, especially for whiplash.
- Spinal decompression- decompresses the vertebrae, relieving both bulging discs and nerve pains especially in the arms or down the legs.
- Medical massage therapy is effective for releasing trigger points in the neck, shoulders and back while promoting range of motion and blood flow.
- Seek Medical Treatment, if pain is severe or your unable to move or sleep at night.
- Dr. Eric works with MRI Imaging Centers and Pain Management Doctors to help you make a full recovery.