Pragle Chiropractic & Massage Therapy, Chiropractor Crawfordville Fl. Online bookings or ph (850) 508-5951 Professional Chiropractor Crawfordville
Car wreck? Looking for a chiropractor near Crawfordville, FL ? Does your neck and back hurt after a car accident? With an estimated 3 millions car accidents a year, many people suffer from some sort of residual neck or back pain. Most of us think our neck soreness or pain will go away especially with rest, pain pills or ice. However, after a car wreck the body releases chemical endorphins which block the real damage done to the spine and surrounding muscles and masks the injuries for up to 2-8 weeks later. That's why it is so important to seek a personal injury doctor's help as soon as possible to get an initial exam and begin the healing process.
Car Accident Symptoms
- Numbness/Tingling in arms or hands
- Sore neck and shoulders
- lower back pain
- Difficulty Turning Head or Bending Back
- Sharp shooting arm or leg pains
Car Accident Treatments
- Dr. Pragle offers the AO Treatment and Back Treatment. These are a sequence of gentle vibrations to re align the neck, back and hips. The AO Treatment has evidence-based research on effectiveness for auto accident recovery.
- Spinal decompression- decompresses the vertebrae, relieving both bulging discs and nerve pains especially in the arms or down the legs.
- Medical massage therapy. Medical Massage Therapy is effective for releasing trigger points in the neck and shoulders while promoting range of motion for the neck and back.
- Seek Medical Treatment, if pain is severe or your unable to move or sleep at night.