Chiropractic in Tallahassee, FL
At Pragle Chiropractic And Massage Therapy we offer the AO Treatment which is the best rated chiropractic in Tallahassee, Florida.
How The AO Treatment Works
- Dr Eric performs a comprehensive exam.
- Then Dr. Eric recommends a care plan for your individual needs . He only accepts clients that can benefit significantly.
Dr. Eric performs the AO Treatment which is a sequence of gentle vibrations to align the hips, back and neck.
So your body can heal itself.
AO (a light vibration behind the ear) on the TV show "The Doctors"
What changes can I expect from the AO Treatment?
If your like many people, you have had one or more health issues for a long time. However, as soon as the atlas is gently re-aligned your body can begin to heal itself. This means the muscles relax with blood and oxygen increase throughout the body.
Pragle Chiropractic And Massage's is a chiropractic clinic in Tallahassee, FL that offers the AO Treatment which are gentle vibration treatments for relief of right or left low back pain, hip pain, right or left SI joint pain, and leg pain. Dr. Pragle is a back pain chiropractor in Tallahassee, FL.. The AO Treatment can also be an effective treatment for back numbness-tingling, right or left hip numbness-tingling, sciatica, right or left leg numbness-tingling or foot numbness-tingling as the nerves exiting the lower back go to the back, hips, legs and feet.
What changes can I expect from the AO Treatment?
If your like many people, you have had one or more health issues for a long time. However, as soon as gentle vibrations re-align your hips, tailbone and atlas your body can begin to heal itself. This means the muscles can relax with blood and oxygen increase throughout the body.
The AO Treatment has relieved many conditions including:
- Allergies: a misguided reaction to foreign substances by the immune system
- Arthritis: painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints
- Arm Numbness or Tingling: decreased or abnormal sensations
- Asthma: condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus
- Auto accident injuries/concussions: traumatic injury caused by blow to head or body
- Text neck: overuse of the head, neck, and shoulders from excessive strain on the spine
- Teeth Grinding (bruxism): condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: numbness and tingling in hand and arms caused by a pinched nerve in your wrist
- Dizziness (Vertigo): sensation of whirling and loss of balance
- Fibromyalgia: widespread pain and tenderness to touch that may occur body wide or migrate over the body
- Headaches: continuous or intermittent pain in the head
- Herniated Discs: Rupturing of the tissue that separates the vertebral bones of the spinal column
- Hip pain: pain in or around the hip joint or muscles including gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, piriformis and gluteus minumus
- TMJ : pain in your jaw joint and in the muscles that control jaw movement causing clicking or popping noises.
- Leg Numbness or Tingling: abnormal sensations
- Low Back Pain (Lumbar Spine L1-L5) pain, muscle tension, or stiffness
- Mid back pain(Thoracic Spine T1-T12): back pain felt between the bottom of the neck and the top of the lumbar spine
- Migraines: recurrent throbbing headache
- Neck Pain(Cervical Spine C1-C7): sensation of discomfort in the neck area
- Poor posture: posture the results from certain muscles tightening up and from spinal misalignments
- Pinched nerve in neck(Typically cervical 4-Cervical 7): pain, tingling, numbness or weakness from too much pressure applied to a nerve
- Pinched nerve in back (L4-L5 sciatic nerve is common): pressure that disrupts the nerve's function, causing pain, tingling, numbness or weakness
- Sciatica/Piriformis Syndrome: pain affecting the back, hip, and outer side of the leg
- Scoliosis: abnormal lateral curvature of the spine
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff): may originate in the joint itself or any of the surrounding muscles including supraspinatus, infraspinatus, teres minor, subscapular
- Sports Injuries-concussion: injuries that occur in athletic activities or exercising to head and neck most common occur in car crashes, football, soccer or rugby.
- Whiplash: neck injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck, examples include car accidents, sport injuries, direct hit to the head or slip and falls.
5 Star Google Review
The AO treatment is amazing! Pain free and definitely helped with my soreness and posture. The vibration treatment for your back feels great and really helps to complement the AO treatment. At good prices it is definitely worth the visit.
Warm welcoming environment comvientlu located in town. Dr Pragel was quick to respond to my text for an appointment and was able to address the source of my pain in one visit. The prices are fair and upfront so you easily know what your treatment will cost you. I highly recommend A.O. and massage. -Sharon